DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Siema!
Zajebisty weekend już za nami. Pora znowu pomyśleć przez najbliższe dni o szkole.
Sobote spędziliśmy w Kazimierzu Dolnym, gdzie bawiliśmy się doskonale. Pogoda nam dopisała niesamowicie. Cudowne widoki Kazimierza i ugryzienia po komarach zostaną mi długo w pamięci :D
Na wczorajszy dzien mieliśmy troche inne plany, ale wyszło jeszcze lepiej niż mogło wyjść.
Wybraliśmy się nad Wisłę w Puławach, gdzie opalaliśmy ''poślady'' na ''naszej'' wyspie na środku Wisły.

Już dzisiaj piszę egzaminy zawodowe teoretyczne, może się uda, może nie. Na nich mi akurat najmniej zależy. Ale kciuki trzymać możecie :D

Na zdjęciach Majka. :)

Koszulka - CHOIES
OKULARY - CHOIES






























5 komentarzy:

Paginger pisze...

fajny outfit
okulary dziewczyny mega
http://happinessismytarget.blogspot.com/

Anonimowy pisze...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through
Google, and found that it's truly informative.
I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue
this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from
your writing. Cheers!

Here is my web page - Racing Rivals Hack Tool

Anonimowy pisze...

I visited many weeb pages except the adio featyre foor audio songs present at thiks site is genuinely fabulous.


Also viisit my web-site repair credit sample letters

Anonimowy pisze...

I simply could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person supply to your visitors?
Is gonna be again ceaselessly in order to check up on new posts

Anonimowy pisze...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang
of it!

Copyright © 2014 Damzej , Blogger